City of Anson
Special Called City Council Meeting
To view the City Council meeting on April 6th, 2020 at 6:00pm please use this link. Please note you must open the link prior to 6:00pm in order to view the meeting live. If you log in after 6:00pm you will be watching the recorded meeting from the beginning at 6:00pm. In the event of technical issues with the link, the City will broadcast the meeting via the City of Anson`s Facebook page.
COVID-19 CITY OF ANSON UPDATES
- PDF: Order Declaring Local State of Disaster March 23, 2020
- PDF: Extending Order Declaring Local State of Disaster March 23, 2020
- Order and Declaration of the Mayor of the City of Anson, Texas Amending the City Council`s Disaster Declaration order of March 23, 2020, and declaring a continued State of Disaster and Public Heath Emergency for the City of Anson, Texas, with a new provision, such being Amendment #2. PDF:Order-Disaster Declaration-Amending-Continuing
- PDF: Extending Order Declaring Local State of Disaster April 6, 2020
- Extending Order Declaring Local State of Disaster- PRESS RELEASE 04-07-2020
- THE STATE OF TEXAS HAS BEEN DECLARED IN A STATE OF DISASTER. Businesses are eligible for lowest interest rate loans to help with expenses during this time at this link:CLICK HERE
- Council Meetings will be available LIVE. See the Council Agenda & Minutes tab for further information.
BEFORE MAKING AN E-PAYMENT, PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:
*INCLUDE DASHES from account number when inputting account number**
*DO NOT ADD RECONNECT FEES* All reconnect fees must be paid in office.
*Please be aware of how close the 15th and the 24th are at the time of payment. When using a DEBIT card on paypal, the City may not receive your payment up to 7 business days. Using a CREDIT card on paypal will ensure immediate payment. Keep your receipt.
To pay your water bill online, click the ePayment button located below
Accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover